Friday, May 10, 2013

education repost


           I really like this article about education. I think that my colleagues’ ideas of lowering the cost of education are great but how much lower? How would we be able to do this without chaos? My colleague does not give clear ways we could do this. As much as I agree with the idea, we should come up with ways to make it happen.
           Well I think, cutting the cost of how much we spend on each individual class would make a big difference. Of what I understand, the money that we pay goes to professors pay, the staff, and everything to do with the school. I think the more money could come from the government. Seeing how a lot of taxes go to things that a lot of citizens don’t even support. Try and find someone that doesn’t support education! It is a pretty slim chance you could find one. A place we could potentially take government spending away from is through Medicare and OBAMA care. It is not that I disagree with these things; it’s that a lot of people take advantage of the system. If we just severely limited the use and abuse of these benefits then more money could go towards education, thus, lowering tuition. 

No comments:

Post a Comment